NARI SE Michigan Tour of Remodeled Homes
May 17-18 2008
Welcome to the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) of Southeast Michigan's 2008 Tour of Remodeled Homes.
On the tour, you'll see:
- A kitchen addition to a 1970s colonial with an open floor plan
- Inspired Victorian designs throughout a Georgian-style home
- A 100-year-old house with an updated floor plan and new kitchen
- State-of-the-art personified in an Asian-style home, complete with new kitchen, eco-friendly details and gorgeous Japanese gardens
- A west side colonial with a two-story addition, including wheelchair-friendly features
- Beautiful stained glass windows and a two-story addition in a craftsman-style home
- A sunroom and office addition with an updated kitchen
- A 1920s home two-story addition with an entirely remodeled first floor, including a new kitchen
Tickets - $10
We will mail your tickets when we get your online order.
Tickets are available at any of the tour homes for $10.
Tickets are good for both days, and children are
No online ordering after May 13.
How To Take The Tour
- Purchase a ticket
- Read Project descriptions in the Slideshow
- Select your favorite projects
- Visit each house on your list! (see map)
To protect the homes and the owners who have
graciously opened their homes to the public,
please observe the following rules.
- No strollers or rigid backpacks
- Carpool if possible - parking at some sites may be limited.
- No smoking on any of the property.
- No food or drink in the homes.
- No photography of any kind.